nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, let's start with the anime safari tour...xD

20150516_bikini01_resize.jpg

It's an adaptation project from Hobby Japan and MadHouse; the series production is planned in begin July 2015...

Charas:
20150516_bikini02_resize.jpg

20150516_bikini03_resize.jpg

20150516_bikini04_resize.jpg

20150516_bikini05_resize.jpg

Source(s): Hobby Japan/moetron.com
20150515_fairytail01_resize.jpg

After the latest anime TV series did at Fairy Tail 2015 Ryuuousai event in Tokyo's Yomiuri Hall announced: that FT an 2nd movie and an new OAD gets.

Source(s): Fairy Tail 2015 Ryuuousai/moetron.com
20150515_strikewitches01_resize.jpg

Well, after the screening of Strike Witches Operation Victory Arrow has green light get for an 3rd TV season with the feature of 502nd Joint Fighter Wing "Brave Witches"...

Chara. guide:​

Source(s): S.W.O.V.A./moetron.com

*Pfewwe...~* This tour was really interesting, I hope that you the drive liked, let's more see next time again...:goodtea:

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION];

............... that really made me go :wtf: Way too..................... is there even any reason?.....................

For a second I thought I was browsing the upcoming hentai OVA thread instead when I saw that one. :goodtea:

Bikini Warriors? Hmmm :reallyconfused:

Yeah, like the title says - Is this heavy to understand...xD?
............... that really made me go :wtf: Way too..................... is there even any reason?.....................

Hmm... What wrong Samy...?
For a second I thought I was browsing the upcoming hentai OVA thread instead when I saw that one. :goodtea:

Hmm... You're sure think on Bikini Warriors right?

Yeah, like the title says - Is this heavy to understand...xD?

Hmm... What wrong Samy...?

Hmm... You're sure think on Bikini Warriors right?

Ah no, I want to see oppai (bouncing oppai are fine) :traitor:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Quite so. The image looks like the kind I see almost every day in the Hentai Games section. Even the title looks like one (take a look around in that section, many RPG Maker games there). :goodtea:

I'm thinking about maybe starting with Strike Witches S1-2 first, though right now I'm more into VNs (finished 8 this week) and manga (finished 3-5). Haven't touched a single anime for quite some time now.

Ah no, I want to see oppai (bouncing oppai are fine) :traitor:

Well, for this I can you an guarantee give, that some such related actions/events give will...xD

Quite so. The image looks like the kind I see almost every day in the Hentai Games section. Even the title looks like one (take a look around in that section, many RPG Maker games there). :goodtea:

I'm thinking about maybe starting with Strike Witches S1-2 first, though right now I'm more into VNs (finished 8 this week) and manga (finished 3-5). Haven't touched a single anime for quite some time now.

Ah, I see... Well, at MAL did' some comments read: That the logo from BW not maybe from Dragon Quest is, if not there taken was...^_^

...at this collaboration-partership between HJ and MH are several illustrators/artists also from the VN scene come, like Tony (the girl with the spear at chara. guide) and the star artist from AliceSoft.

Edit: Ary - You're really a "busy" boy...:evillaugh:

Whatever artists they get on the job... that idea is just horrible =/ How do they explain girls running around in bikinis?...

Hmm.. the artist of fairy tale is improving at least ;p The art of rave master was horrible enough for meh to have ignored the manga for a year or so =w=

Dunno about strike witches...

Edit: Ary - You're really a "busy" boy...:evillaugh:

I download an average of 4-6 VNs a day depending on what Biohrd, FTW, Otokonoko and Vaka-vong upload, so I've got more VNs than all the anime series combined over the past few years. Have to go through some eventually, or it's a waste of time and space. :fag: Manga is easier since I can put whole 'seasons' in my tablet; I'm now going through Sukunai's second season (just after Yozora's haircut) in the manga, after Witch Craft Works.

Anyway, we'll see whether there's more to BW than just boobs and bikinis...

I download an average of 4-6 VNs a day depending on what Biohrd, FTW, Otokonoko and Vaka-vong upload, so I've got more VNs than all the anime series combined over the past few years. Have to go through some eventually, or it's a waste of time and space. :fag: Manga is easier since I can put whole 'seasons' in my tablet; I'm now going through Sukunai's second season (just after Yozora's haircut) in the manga, after Witch Craft Works.

Anyway, we'll see whether there's more to BW than just boobs and bikinis...
Ah, me is then all clear... Hey Ary, promote yourself than VN tester in the VN industry - You'd your fun find...xD
Whatever artists they get on the job... that idea is just horrible =/ How do they explain girls running around in bikinis?...

Ah, I see. But why do you wondering on that? It's obviously, at summer none fights in the hellish heat with heavy armors...xD

Not that armor counts for anything in amine but realistically defense is important enough to just endure heat =/

Strike Witches!!! :runhappy:
It's a story of the 502 corps in 3rd season. Though it's a pleasure, I'm slightly sorry that 501 corps isn't seen anymore...

Update news (!)

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION];

Nothing just claiming her

Ah so.. Well, then you can her quiet get for free...:goodtea:
...that unhappily fucked 5 min. show is...:deadsad:

I know don't give a shit for the show like her design that is all.

Well, this is unhappily true, if an solid plot had the series; then would sure different, but the truth looks different...:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.