nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

Tenshi-no-3P-illustrations-roman-2.jpg

Due the current Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival 2016 did the producers announced: that the LN-series Tenshi no 3P a anime adaptation get has, what this sometime in the next year, 2017 aired will.

Origin: Tn3P was and will still from Aoyama Sagu written, and drawn/illustrated from Tinkle (where these also the Ro~Kyu~Bu! LN-series created have). Published will from the Kadokawa's label Dengeki Bunko since 2012, and it has already 7 voliums (vol. 8 will be at Oct. 8th 2016 published). The LN-series did also a manga-series adaptation get: where this time from the illustrator Mizutani Yuzu drawn will and this since May 2014 in Dengeki's sub-publisher Dengeki G's Comic published will, meanwhile it has 3 vols. In Dec. 2013 got also a spin-off manga with the title "Tenshi no 3P! no 3p!!", what this from Oomiya Miyami drawn will, the spin-off was at a other sub-publisher of Dengeki, Dengeki Moeoh published, where then this since July 2015 in single voliums launched was.

Story: The MC (Kyou Nukui) is a first year highschool student and a hikikomori. His hobby is creating volcaloid songs, what then those in the internet uploads/shares. One day he got a mail from a fan: where she asks him, if he may not with her meet would. Nukui agreed the meeting, where then at next day on the place with 3 elementary school girls meets. During the conversation did the 3 girls him requested, if he may not help would at their freshly found girl-band...

Staff:

Director: Shinsuke Yanagi (Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?)
Character Design: Takayuki Noguchi (Ro-Kyu-Bu)
Series Composition, Script: Gou Zappa (Myself; Yourself)
Music Production: Lantis
Studio: Project No.9

Cast:

Jun Gotou: Yuko Ono
Nozomi Momijidani: Yurika Endou (Anime de Wakaru Shinryounaika)
Sora Kaneshiro: Aoi Koga (Mahou Shoujo? Naria☆Girls)
Kyou Nukui: Yuuki Inoue (Shounen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50)
Kurumi Nukui: Rina Hidaka (Black Bullet)​

Source(s): Dengeki Online/tenshi-no-3p.com/twitter/MAL

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
When I saw the title I thought there would be 2 angels with huge tits ready to make an EcchiOujisama sandwich. :alice_fall: Don't these people know what tenshi and 3P really mean? :whistle:

When I saw the title I thought there would be 2 angels with huge tits ready to make an EcchiOujisama sandwich. :alice_fall: Don't these people know what tenshi and 3P really mean? :whistle:

Well, I guess that you did above the 18 borderline thought...xD

And... You're asking it really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha