nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
20150824_pan02.jpg

Actually, I wanted already this yesterday post that, but I was unable...

But anyway...
History:

The original - well, the 4-coma silence of life manga - the first vol. isn't even released (Aug. 27, 2015), and it has already an adaptation get.

The world of PdP will from emily written and illustrated, and the manga(s) will in two ways published: At Kadokawa's sub-publisher Comic Cune; and as web manga in ComicWalker.
20150824_pan01.jpg
Pre-info about the series:

Today, Minami becomes a high school student. She begins her day by eating her favorite bread and enjoys a happy daily life together with her "bread buddies."

Source(s): Comic Cune/yaraon-blog.com/MAL/moetron.com

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=115578]crack79[/MENTION];

That was quick. A 4-koma that hasn't even had its first volume out yet has an anime adaptation already? Are they really running out of mangas to adapt?

That was quick. A 4-koma that hasn't even had its first volume out yet has an anime adaptation already? Are they really running out of mangas to adapt?

Lol, I don't think so... - I guess, that this as "PR gift" given was to the manga: That the readers better in the manga coming...

that a short-anime-series be will, like Okusama - But opposite to Okusama, because PdP doesn't have much source materials yet

Will it be 7 mins anime?
Well, the sources keeping in silence about it yet, but chance standing in 70:30 relation that it to short anime series becomes...

But in some weeks we know probably more...xD

Ping me again ok? :D
I hope i's normal 24 mins :-s.

Huuu...>_>????

Anyway... But I'd also hope that at least 22 mins (without OP and ED calculated) has, but if PdP's original (manga) only a vol. has still, that even until now not released is... Well, I see black for that...>_>

r u crying????
if u know that the f*cking kantai event took me 10 days that i can't watch any anime >.<.
Hmm... so there is 1 vol.... well 7 mins is ok as long as there is anime :D.

r u crying????
if u know that the f*cking kantai event took me 10 days that i can't watch any anime >.<.
Hmm... so there is 1 vol.... well 7 mins is ok as long as there is anime :D.

Crying? Lol, I was just about your quote before ("Ping me again ok?") confused...>_>

And, I see... You had an "little" marathon behind you...xD

Yeah, only a vol.... - But check the main/first post of this thread about it, then'll you it find out... And you've at least an half year for the anime wait - and after my calculation is it highly at next summer season...

half year? O_o
Man, i'll forget if it isn't in next season >.<.

Well, at an announcement of an adaptation you've in general at least an half year wait of them - longer just at epic and big anime series like Fate, where you even a year to waiting have...xD

And, if you my Fall chart-thread checking, then will you find out that there isn't... My anime announcements are always at begin given of the anime project, and not few weeks before of the anime release...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?