nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

hqdefault.jpg

News update (!)

Fate/EXTRA Last Encore will be at winter 2018 aired!

Staff:

Original work: Type-Moon/Marvelous
Scenario writer: Nasu Kinoko
Original chara. designer: Wada Aruko
Overall director: Shinbuchi Akiyuki
Series director: Miyamoto Yukihiro
Chara. design: Takiyama Masatoshi
Music: Shinta Akatsuki
Anime studio: Shaft

Source: fate-extra-lastencore.com

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];

Except Fate have 1st part Heaven's Feel, Fate/Grand Order First Order and Fate/Apocrypha in 2017, basically a Fate year for nearly 2 year straight since I think 2nd part of Heaven's Feel will be 2018 with Last Encore.

Except Fate have 1st part Heaven's Feel, Fate/Grand Order First Order and Fate/Apocrypha in 2017, basically a Fate year for nearly 2 year straight since I think 2nd part of Heaven's Feel will be 2018 with Last Encore.

Ah so, well this is a kind of a marathon event, a very long one^_^ Well, Fate has became to a big hit in the last few years... And I guess that we even beyond 2018 some other Fate-series having will, where then the Fate-journey isn't over in 2018, it has just started with...:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha