Shiki - We Are Not The Monsters

Geroth

Nov 5, 2011
It has been a while since I've finished a new amv but finally after two months I've managed to finish this. It's based on an anime called Shiki and it contains spoilers of it.
My original goal was to show the cruel, disgusting part of humans as it's shown in the anime itself (hence the name of the amv) though I'm not sure if I had gotten it right since there wasn't really much space left for it. I've tried.
By the way, was anyone else rooting for the vampires in this or was it just me ? :D

And as always, I would welcome any comments and suggestions ;).

Yay my fav anime>3 really good but you should do somethng on every beat i hear some beats missing... and the colors should be a bit more harder...you can click ''soft contrast'' in the FX well well done

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it! ;)

It's true that my audio/video sync is not 100% consistent as I've changed it a few times during the editing, I'll try to be more careful next time. I will also try to do something with the colors in my next work to make it look more pro-like :D.

Thanks again ;).

No Problem if you need anymore help feel free to contact me^^ I edit for more than 4 years now

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/