I'm Zero [Code Geass]

Geroth

Nov 5, 2011
Here it is!

After a lot of effort and countless hours of editing I've finally been able to finish up my newest amv! I've put an insane amount of time into this one but Code Geass deserves nothing less.

My initial plan was to make a simple and sad amv but that completely changed as I've decided to try an absolute audio/video sync with a song that's not very easy to do so with :D.

The final result should be something rather dramatic and sentimental yet swift. Even though it may look like a trailer I've used some scenes with major spoilers so be aware of that and don't ruin the series for yourself :).

Now then... enjoy :). As always, I would be very grateful for your comments ;).

This was excellently made. If you where to take out the ending spoiler, and round it of differently, it would make an excellent trailer for the series. It certainly beats anything funimation could provide. You have my respect sir, for a wonderful, and epic tribute to Code Geass. You've just given me the final nudge to buy the whole series on blu ray! (though I'd been considering for some time, and have seen it through before-hand already, over three years ago.)

All the best!

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad to hear that you like it.
For some reason, this is my most successfull amv so far (on my small, tiny level anyway :D), I wish I could get my new pieces as successful as this one. A few hundred views in many months is just sad :D.

And yes, I agree, Code Geass is an amazing story. one of the best ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?