Which do you recommend to use for images?

LoKFan

Nov 5, 2014
If one was to make a game using RPGMaker (either XP or VX) and wanted to add H images but do not have the actual drawing skills to make decent pictures, would you recommend to use a program like Artifical Academy, Premium Play Darkness, 3D Custom Girl or Artificial Girl? (If yes, which? Feel free to suggest any I did not mention, I know there are more but I doubt I know all of them, just be sure they contain some scenes and not just naked poses...)

Here are short Pros and Cons on the ones I mentionned and why I actually need help to choose which one... (could make them longer but I don't think it is necessary to make this first post 3 kilometers long)

AA:
Pros: Decent graphics, decent amount of locations
Cons: Limited positions after a while, the background aspect counters the locations in the pros

PPD:
Pros: Better looking backgrounds
Cons: Customization of the characters isn't as good

3D Custom Girl:
Pros: One of the best customization, contains backgrounds I can use or mods offer them
Cons: It's really only the graphics, they're not awful but let's face it they're not amazing

AG:
Pros: Can have people in the background for "public" scenes, good graphics
Cons: Hard to get many people in the place you want (unless I'm missing something)

Edit: I wasn't sure where to post this, if it belongs in another category then I am sorry and please do say so.

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。