Who here is into Fighting Games and likes to spar online?

Eroge_Dude

AnimeExtremist & VN lover
Sep 8, 2014
I love playing Classic Neogeo and CPS1/2/3 Fighters online in Supercade and would like to meet some new faces who like to have a little rumble every now and then.

I'm not very good myself but I give it my all when I fight, talking through mumble while fighting is pretty fun too :)

I have Blazblue CS Extend and Soul Calibur 4 and 5 as well on my PS3 but thats not hooked up ATM.

Uhh, guess I'm the only one here X_D
Lately I've been on PC, but I play Uniel, BBCP, SCV.

Ya believe it or not MBAACC does require a vertex shader to play. My old pc couldn't play it but my new one thankfully can.
And yea Uniel is french breads latest game and it's actually been pretty hype so far.

i love fighting games but i don't really play on the computer, more on wii u and ps3. i race alot? lol. love mario kart if anyone wants to spar with that, haha:D

Mine is Alchemist of Atlas, I haven't gotten into Supercade ad GGPO for a while, though.

I play mostly KOF 2002, SFA3, MSH, MSHvsSF, and Vampire Savior 2, if I recall correctly.

I am really into fighting games :3
I got a few Like DoA 5, Ultra StreetFighter 4, SkullGirls, Vanguard Princess, SSB
but the only ones I really played quite long are Soul CAlibur 3 on PS2 and now Super Smash Bros on 3DS WiiU
I really love 2D fighters though, unfortunately i dont have enough time to play them all~
it takes quite the time to get into them, each one has a different fighting system XD
and damn those combos~
I am glad that SSB is pretty easy to learn imo...but it is really hard to master though.
On Soul Calibur I managed to master all the combos with Taki, but that's years ago already xD

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (Vita) Discontinue playing online, because internet is slow and lagging.
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (PS3) I like to play online, but my PS3 Firmware still 4.53. I'm using Cobra ODE to play games.

I've Ultra Street Fighter 4 for PS3 and Steam.

"AOS-" is the one to add for either... though my PS3 is out of commission from here on forth. And it currently is an odd time to choose whether I should buy another or just wait another year and get a PS4.

Also, if anyone fancies Nidhogg (Steam), I'm willing to play that too.

Well i don't know about sparring online but i play a lot of fighting games on my PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]