What is your fetish?

The only fetish that I'm aware of, would be:
Pubic Hair. (maybe loli with hair... now that would be a sight)

Reason: No idea.

Gender bender's my main squeeze, and GB with bimbofication is just about the hottest thing ever for me.

Body type:

Big Ass, nice Tights but slim upper body and small boobs. B Thats why Mona in Genshin is driving me crazy :D

Genre:
Incest
Loli
Beastiality/Monster

For me, a better question is, what isn't my fetish? I'm not into underage, M/M, or Gore. Otherwise, most things are fair game.

sex involving tiny ochinchin
i prefer them microscopic as that makes it easier for me to selfinsert

For me that Possession, Hypnosis, Brainwash (maybe even Brain fuck), Mind control, Time Stopping, Yuri/Girls Love, Incest (if it about Mother x Daughter), Urination/Peeing, Peeing Oneself, Scat (as long as it just 2D, some 2D Extreme Scat i can't handle), Tentacle (depend on the content), Prolapse, Birth, Ryona, Torture (not really), Guro (depend on the content), Snuff (as long as it just fiction), Necrophilia (i will not cross the line, ok!)

Last edited:
adult women in any shap /form / cloth
the most important
teacher
mother
wife(not nessessarly ntr)
adult working women (company or even in country side although the lase one is rar)
rich women (single mothers / married to an old man in this case its ntr)
or a singe women in 25-55 age
and last but not least doctor or nurse (school nurse or hospital nurse) or even a cosply but i dont like that femdom nurse on shota school boy not my thing
mostly blackmail/rape/ntr/cheating/incest/sexual slavery (non consensual or traning) or sm play nothig too hard
for tags i would go no specific breast size as long is they fet well in ch and look normal and not out of place
anal (clean) but rough and hard no bloody thoug
colar / stocking / bikine
whip / rope / ball gag
slaping / ass slaping / bunishment
percing / tatto (not much just no arm or above ass )
i like many other things but i wont call them a fetish
sorry for bad english

Mother and son incest

Brother and sister incest

Father and daugther incest

Forced mother and son incest

Forced brother and sister incest

Rape of loli daughter by father

Mother and son incest couple attacked by thugs

Mother and son incest couple humiliated

Some guro when it results from coercition/compulsion

There is not right or wrong, normality is just a set of rules followed by a majority!

Mainly leaning on ahegao and corruption, but a specific corruption, no hypnosis, NO drugs, usually just straight up losing to the dick.

Hyottoko Fella (ひょっとこフェラ)/Vacuum Blowjob/Blowjob Face
Bukkake/Golden Shower/Execessive Cum/Orgasm
Gokkun/Swallowing
Irrumatio
Oppai/Big Breasts/Paizuri
Lewd Juices/Orgasmic
Ahegao/Mindbreak/Corrupted
Tentacles
Monster-Sized
Mature/MILF
Royal/Noble
Vulgar/Total Slut/Shameful Slut
Tight Suit/Fit & Slim Body
Elf

My fetish is girls in high socks or garters. However, I do like the college/school style of dress. Those short plaid skirts and white shirts. I like it when the characters are around my age, i.e. still in college. That's probably why I have such a fetish and like youngtube. If it can be called a fetish, it's more of a preference. But socks and garters, yeah, I love that.

My fetish is girls in high socks or garters. However, I do like the college/school style of dress. Those short plaid skirts and white shirts. I like it when the characters are around my age, i.e. still in college. That's probably why I have such a fetish and like youngtube. If it can be called a fetish, it's more of a preference. But socks and garters, yeah, I love that.

well, I won't say that it's a fetish, but more like an orientation, I'm a zoophile.
and if it's about a fetish
incest
milf
loli
Nipple fuck (nipple penetration)
Bestiality
insects
Futanari
Shotacon
Anal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.