What do YOU feel when you watch animes? :D

Fillers can be good or bad.

If you've ever watched the Prince of Tennis fillers, you might enjoy them. I find them to be the best fillers in any anime as they are unique, possibly as much as Gintama.

Hmm... PoT did have good fillers.

You could jump around and watch the main arcs... and then come back later to watch the fillers.

How am I currently feeling pertaining to anime I'm watching?

I find myself more attracted to the art and music than the story itself.

So... I'm feeling slightly indifferent or anticipating where the story is taking me.

It's such an effort for me to watch anime. I find it so draining when i do too. You could say i fell exhausted from 2 episodes?

Hmm well i used to watch 100+ ep in a week but not quite atm xD Need to find a large chunk of time before starting anything like one piece~

The most I like are the ones that focus on friendships/relationships between people. I don't like the cliche drama, but if there's something captivating, I'd love it. It use to be a way to encourage myself to make friends with moments like that. And for some reason, even If I wanted to, I can't cry to an anime. For example, Air and Clannad were very close. I only chocked at best :/

...What? ...Well, I relax to first and turn out my logical thinking, and enjoy it easy... But how I me feel at a anime time, it depend on which anime(s) I see - Means, it's variously...:goodtea:~>

Hmmmm people or maybe just me don't feel anything while watching them , actualy it's when you finish it , and realise there is no episodes left i fell like been betrayed by someone . it happened to me when i finished Great teacher onizuka , i was in school and went punching the teacher's kid for that !!! Haaaaa great memories !!!! What about you guys ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?