Voting and sign ups for Mafia Games 6

Which theme you vote for and host

• Total voters
[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; The story seems too tedious to deal with, but it will be sent in later this week.

『Looking forward to finding Fresco's page then ^_^』

『Decalcomania, you don't have to think that hard about it. Just something random that comes to head first ;p』

Wait to misinterpret my chara you guys!!! Eros and Madness was indeed my inspiration but that does not mean that my chara will be like that you know....Pervs :embjudge:

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; Well, the last thing I want is a character full of reckless intentions of blackmailing people for sexual intercourse. Excuse my NTR-filled mind.

『Madness + Ero... Quite a lot of interesting possibilities... Might be fun enough just trying to guess xD』

Eros and Madness are the greatest gifts of humanity. All the great things come from those 2 things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.