TB's Marina Fan Project "Marina Case of the Queen" Official Thread

yeah nobody can replace marina.

and if i'm not mistaken there's a game from the same developer that will be release on dec 20.

sorry for the late reply this is the title of the game you can now purchase it online Aisuru Tsuma Haruka ga Netorareru Wake ~Hoka no Otoko ni Dakare Iki Kuruu Inran Shitai~.
PS: i really don't know if i can post another it here, but just to answer your question.

thank for the update, don't worry i know everyone is excited for the finish product and we are all patiently waiting for it.

Happy Holidays!

I hope it's not abandoned, cause seems like Atelier Sakura dont won't to continue marina story even after years of mediocre games. And it's very sad

Atelier Sakura posted on their Twitter account for possible Marina part 4, their team created a poll for who would be the next guy to be featured for the Part 4 currently the guys who are in the poll was those guys from different game but with the same developer.

These are the candidate
[Male candidate 1] Kazuki Okada (From "Until my dear wife, Mariko is embraced in the next room")
[Men Candidate 2] Kazuki Segawa (From "A shedding wife, Ayano's" Netorare "report)
[Men Candidate 3] Hiroto Nakamura (From "Rental Wife, Marina's" Netrase "Report Sensitive Wife and Unequaled University Student")
[Male candidate 4] Mitsuhiro Tanaka (from "Angel Game")

Currently the front runner is
Candidate 1
Candidate 3
Candidate 4
Candidate 2

I believe Saki is now old enough to be involved in the next game. Imagine both getting netorare :D:D:D

Reactions: Haicx
Monthly Status - APRIL 16

So a LOT has happened since my last post, I have lost a friend in Japan to this pandemic and this sits on my heart heavily because despite just being "internet friends" we talked daily for so long first in email then on discord. Its weird having that conversation just stop.

Now in regards to Marina Case of the Queen, I admit when Atelier Sakura announced what we all thought was a new game (which it turned out not to be, but maybe the fan response will change this?) and I used it as an excuse to turn focus fully towards my Sims Marina manga? project. Which involves literally creating or recreate the entire Sims world around my "idea' of a world Marina and company inhabit (I suppose in an alternate sims universe lol)

The sad part is I've literally just spent most of this time ORGANZING 6000 files and slowly building the "props" in game like lots and custom sims to fill that world.

I haven't even GOTTEN to converting Marina's hair in-game (my next task) or messing around with finding the right reshade but seeing as apparently Atelier was planning on doing the same (releasing new Marina art and not a game) I need to give the only game in town more attention again.

So I will refocus on getting Marina Case of the Queen visual novel out the door now too, with equal time spent between them and my writing as well.

I certainly have the time as I've also been recently layed off. Hope you all the best, stay safe.

I'm sorry for your lost and i hope you can end this game without problems and wish you stay safe

Monthly Status - May 25

Well this has been a very productive month but not in the ways I expected, first off I've definitely been effected by the Final Fantasy 7 remake to get back into pure writing - based on some really twisted ideas which if your interested you can read over on my archiveofourown page once they are up. I currently have FOUR different stories (in production) which I'm going to share more details about on my twitter. They are short so I'm hoping to have them up one by one, week to week. However I love writing and this has made me want to write Marina fictions too, but well that also takes more time away from working on the game.

Per Marina project, its been a little bit of off and on. I'm currently working on shading Marina's gym outfit which Progste help me make (big shout out there) and altering it a little more. Also having watched Marina's new "IF" story appear over on Fantia which is all about her just cheating on Kenji well its kind of made me want to go back and really put the netorase into my game. I admit some of the scenes are a little too NTR right now and I kind of want to course correct for that, more the language used then actual alterations or plot changes luckily though. I never wanted her to full out cheat because discounting the IF story that was never Marina's interest, at least from what I gathered.

I totally understand the creators of Marina wanting to explore a more extreme version of her, but I think that can exist within netorase as I've tried to do within my own game.

I'm still hoping to be finished by summer. For this and other projects feel free to follow me on! https://twitter.com/TentacleBandit

You should leave some real ntr in it!!! Like and evil ending or something plzzzzz

so when you make the game will it be in the visual novel form or the sims form also will you need download extra stuff like the actual sims engine or the original marina game for the edit

the author has been mia for 3 years now so probably not gonna see anymore unless someone wants to take a crack at making a fanfic for it

anyone have the marina paid images and voice clips from fantia.jp that can upload them

In case you guys doesn't know yet, Marina 3rd game has been fully translated to english. But still, 2nd is the best in the series.

Not much news actually, after my last post my life got a lot more complicated and now I'm dealing with financial issues, family issues...and its hard to get interested in horny stuff when your stressed. Hopefully the next few months get better, I mean summer is always a good time. Just havent put much work into the "good stuff" and dealing with all the bad stuff right now sigh~

Sorry.

Not much news actually, after my last post my life got a lot more complicated and now I'm dealing with financial issues, family issues...and its hard to get interested in horny stuff when your stressed. Hopefully the next few months get better, I mean summer is always a good time. Just havent put much work into the "good stuff" and dealing with all the bad stuff right now sigh~

Sorry.

Ahh financial stuff, 90% chances its thanks to corona 1 way or another =S.

I would say open a patreon or somethign similar but you would need at least a demo to get support fast.

Monthly Status - June 30 2021

First off this project isn't dead but it did die for nearly a year, tending its grave out of the idea to finish it as a expectation rather than desire. I re-wrote the script nearly a year ago and basically sat on it - I liked that script it was basic, turned me on but it was like tending a grave of an idea rather than planning for the future.

Than this month, a whole new idea for a script hit me - it wasn't complicated, worked with some of my basic ideas including Case of the Queen but completely flipping it on its head. In a very big way.

My new script (in progress) EXCITES ME - the ideas behind it thrill my loins and its not just another netorase sharing story - but something a lot more...intertwined in the true essence of what NTR as whole is.

Ontop of that Tyrandebuilder released version 2.0 which makes it even faster and easier to program/make the game once the script is finished. I believe it will take me a good solid month to do that and probably another month or 2 to build the game. Plus it will be very different from any NTR games Marina has been featured in both officially and unofficially. Its something new.

What I can tell you is it will be a netorase mystery game, where you Kenji...need to solve a mystery!

I'm excited to be writing AND will update here when the script is done its first draft. Honestly I have no idea how long it will be or even how many endings yet.

For those interested I will be posting my abbreviated notes for my original storyline later (for those interested in the game that could have been). I'll update here when that time comes!

Monthly Status - March 1 2022

Yes I'm still alive! No the game isn't finished, mostly because I've been a lazy bastard and playing video games for the last 6 months. Worse still I have barely finished ANYTHING creatively I've started, call it the COVID funk I guess? Regardless from my last post not much has changed, I'm still very happy with my new script and this game will eventually be finished. Ya I know, you've heard that before, but the biggest reason for that is simple - I want to.

I think the biggest thing I'm changing in my life right now is LESS gaming. Which means I start working on stuff like this again. I once read this quote back in the early 2000's from a financier that gaming was the least productive past time a man can do, while I don't agree with that...its definitely proven to be detrimental to finishing THIS game or any of my other projects sigh...

I just hope by the time I'm done people will still be interested in Marina.

Monthly Status - March 1 2022

Yes I'm still alive! No the game isn't finished, mostly because I've been a lazy bastard and playing video games for the last 6 months. Worse still I have barely finished ANYTHING creatively I've started, call it the COVID funk I guess? Regardless from my last post not much has changed, I'm still very happy with my new script and this game will eventually be finished. Ya I know, you've heard that before, but the biggest reason for that is simple - I want to.

I think the biggest thing I'm changing in my life right now is LESS gaming. Which means I start working on stuff like this again. I once read this quote back in the early 2000's from a financier that gaming was the least productive past time a man can do, while I don't agree with that...its definitely proven to be detrimental to finishing THIS game or any of my other projects sigh...

I just hope by the time I'm done people will still be interested in Marina.

Make it real NTR and i will always be interested xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]