Spamming time, friends... :v

rain2

The Dark Seeker
Aug 17, 2012
It's hard to believe that i never pay any attention into this site. I thought this account will be deleted, but i just got Points because registered for year. :runhappy:

Put that aside, i want to tell all of you my problem about Anime World. :aloprosen:

This year, every Otaku all over the world keep increase by the minute. :wasclose:
Not that i'm unhappy because of it... :objection:
I just feel like, because of it all great Anime meet its end... :deadsad:
For example, Kyoukai no Kanata.
I like that Anime, but why 11 Episode ?? :dispirited:
I know it's Staff and Producer problem, but i like so much that Anime. :foreveralone:
And because of it, the staff make use of great Anime as a profit for their job. They cut the Anime just to make Otaku buy the DVD or BD or maybe the LN to make them start working again.
Well, i know it's hard to work in this day. :pushups: :sowwy:
But, i can't wait to watch more great Anime... :angvoodoo:

Well, everything has a reason. So i just have to calm down and wait the next season. :starving:
Everyone, do you have the same problem as me ? :menft:

hhhhmmm....what was the problem again ? besides everything good in life has to come to an end.....stupid life.Wish they continue Clannad one day......no matter that anime ruined my life.........i want more ! thats it for now.

I've totally quit following anime for a couple years now...for VN is the way to go...

...not sure why, though.

post-script: That made me feel like an alien.

Still... To make this world become Anime world sure is difficult... :angvoodoo:
I, too, have a dream that i can feel become a main character and get a heroine... :swearveng:
But, yeah... Just like what Akio-san said...
"Reality is Harsh" :frozen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D