[Discussions] SOTM #12 - June/July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 3 more entries to go :D Time is running out everybody, and I don't want this topic to become June/July/August 2012 so hurry up, guys :D

Yep.. done, it's already 10 entries XD
And all of them are great works.
Time to vote :3

Alrighty~ So it's time to vote and come up with a new theme. I'm thinking of either "Full moon" or "Harvest field" since it's going to be autumn soon

Because of family issues I don't have the motivation to make sigs, I guess I'll stop making sigs for a while. Good luck for those who do participate.

Reactions: Neko
Because of family issues I don't have the motivation to make sigs, I guess I'll stop making sigs for a while. Good luck for those who do participate.
Hope your family is fine, and be sure back to join for the next contest :3
See you again xyzapy.

[MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION]: Well, I'm not going to say anything 'cause it's not me but you who is facing that kind of situation and only you can overcome it . So all I can say is: we'll be waiting for you to come back and join us in another time, ok?! :D

Last edited:
Hayaii.. so fast -.-"
Well i'm curious about next theme :3

Hmm my friend, Ein did not join to fill the empty entry slots.. i wonder :donefor:

The new theme will be announced soon

Stocks are mean stocks are mean stocks are mean stocks are mean, hope my entry was alright haha
:sigh:

It'll be alright XD

Yep.. done, it's already 10 entries XD
And all of them are great works.
Time to vote :3

Yup. Everything will be updated ASAP.^^

Alrighty~ So it's time to vote and come up with a new theme. I'm thinking of either "Full moon" or "Harvest field" since it's going to be autumn soon

Hmm.. That's a good idea! :)

Awwww.... *big ASF family hug!~ hope your family issues will be resolved soon.~

o-o Nice entries everyone, now we just wait i think

Yup, *thumbs up* to those who entered this month!^^

Reactions: Neko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.