[Results] The Gift #01

"Bury you like treasure"? Oh, my. That's just so... sweet. Obsessive, aren't we? <3

Hah, I like to write gibberish for that too―as long as the text serves its decorative purpose. Still fun to guess, though! And yes, I can't imagine you writing "you're hard" in such an innocuous signature; but that's what my (obviously pure and innocent) eyes saw, so ( ;・`ω・´)

Yup, I recognised that "sugar on your soul" line right away!

Blame the yandere training, hEHeE...~

Especially when you get a good laugh out of the guessing xD Cough, erm yes... very pure and innocent. ^^;

z42vv6.png

Hm.. My guess goes to [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Am I rite? :3

Hi unown, unfortunately your second guess was not right. Feel free to guess again though :)

Eehh.. Maybe [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; then? As Iggy usually makes smaller sigs o.o?
That's correct ( ・`ω・´) Come to think of it, your previous guess was probably the first time someone got it wrong. Also, first nanashi mentioned that and now you; are smaller sigs that rare here?

In any case, I hope it's to your liking :)

That's correct ( ・`ω・´) Come to think of it, your previous guess was probably the first time someone got it wrong. Also, first nanashi mentioned that and now you; are smaller sigs that rare here?

In any case, I hope it's to your liking :)

Oooh! Thank you~! <3

Yea, I don't see that many signatures smaller than the 500x300 pixel we're allowed to use. I mean, it's pretty rare, I don't know any other forum that allows signatures in that resolution for all members.
So I guess people like making use of that privilege :3

Oooh! Thank you~! <3

Yea, I don't see that many signatures smaller than the 500x300 pixel we're allowed to use. I mean, it's pretty rare, I don't know any other forum that allows signatures in that resolution for all members.
So I guess people like making use of that privilege :3
You're welcome; enjoy!

I see. I didn't think of it that way. When I was just starting out, I found sizes around ~400 x ~150 to fit my needs best most of the time, and over time I got used to such sizes. Though, of course, if people like 'em big (cough), then by all means do take advantage of the 500x300 limit :)

Hey Ignis, I did finally the original pic of the kunoichi again in Neregate's blog found...xD
Ohh, nice, didn't know she had animal ears (but I guess just about half 2D girls nowadays do...). Never heard of that Pixiv artist, though then again, I always find new ones whenever I browse randomly on weekends―there are just so many of them. Thanks!

Ohh, nice, didn't know she had animal ears (but I guess just about half 2D girls nowadays do...). Never heard of that Pixiv artist, though then again, I always find new ones whenever I browse randomly on weekends―there are just so many of them. Thanks!
Well, actually I wanted also these (the animal ears) show in your siggy, but due her pose I couldn't further down re-size the render because of her right-arm - and just seperately re-size in the hight had her pressed, and it had very on the appearance messed up... Well, in this case I had in a compromise join; the most important parts of her show...^_^

And yeah, me was at that time also unknown the artist - Though for me is this artist a bit a disappointment. Because I wished from this artist at least few additionally artworks of this kunoichi...>_>

Well, in this case I had in a compromise join; the most important parts of her show...^_^
Ah, yes, "the most important part"... like the area below her neck, correct? ( ¬‿¬)

That's quite alright. If you insisted on including the ears as well, you'd have to zoom out the focus to fit everything within the signature. I think the way you did it was in a good angle; it may not have been as good had you tried to stuff them in.

Ah, yes, "the most important part"... like the area below her neck, correct? ( ¬‿¬)

That's quite alright. If you insisted on including the ears as well, you'd have to zoom out the focus to fit everything within the signature. I think the way you did it was in a good angle; it may not have been as good had you tried to stuff them in.

Huuu...~ I hear an certain sound of you...:kurochan_yandere:

Lol, jk...xD

And yeah, because I wanted in any case the 500p.-size in the width keep, where then I could just so manage the look of her on the siggy - Really, I could the artists really slap nowadays. Because nowadays they mostly don't drawing completely the characters: Through the pic-edges will always some important parts of the body or clothing cut, like at this kunoichi one: There missing the 2nd half arm of the right side, if this not were, then I had probably more of her shown (include her kemonomimi's)...>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]