[Other] [Question & Answer] Torrent Section [Updated on 2020/11/30 about Tailon Version]

Re: [Question & Answer] Torrent Section [Updated on 2016/06/29]

Hello I do not know how to install this game [Hentai game] [180525] [ミルフィーユ] 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ 敗北へのカウントダウン + Update 1.03 [H-Game], I get a sign when I give setup that says error reading setup initialization file and I tried even as an administrator and with locale emulator in Japanese
I don't have the game yet, but do post a screenshot of the error message.

Can't see the attachment. It appears that the forum has deleted it. The proper BB Code should be:
Code:
[ATTACH]AttachmentNumber[/ATTACH]
If you could reupload it, probably to another image host, it would be much appreciated.

Anyway, I gather that you get an error when trying to install the game? What's the filename of the exe? Does it contain Japanese characters?

Instead of using Locale Emulator, consider changing your OS's locale to Japanese the proper way (Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese). Restart if required. After that, try running the setup again.

Can't see the attachment. It appears that the forum has deleted it. The proper BB Code should be:
Code:
[ATTACH]AttachmentNumber[/ATTACH]
If you could reupload it, probably to another image host, it would be much appreciated.

Anyway, I gather that you get an error when trying to install the game? What's the filename of the exe? Does it contain Japanese characters?

Instead of using Locale Emulator, consider changing your OS's locale to Japanese the proper way (Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese). Restart if required. After that, try running the setup again.
Thank you very much!!! , not let me update to version 1.3, but the game works for me and that's ok for me! Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese). Restart if required is the solution!, ty for all ! :3

Well, for some reason I feel compelled to write this. Not sure if it's a good idea.

Eroges/VNs are sold through two distribution methods:

1. Digital download / DL版 / DL version.
Digital downloads normally come with a protection, so a crack may be needed. Notable exceptions are games by Miel/Norn. Some games may only be available as a digital download. Pay attention to wordings such as DL限定 or DMM.

2. Physical copy / パッケージ版 / Package version / Iso version.
Physical copies may come with a protection too, but they have better chance of ever being cracked than their digital sibling. Physical copy of games made by SILKY'S, WAFFLE, BISHOP, Atelier Kaguya, Interheart, Marigold and their subsidiaries normally have no protections.
[*]​

Physical versions in girlcelly & FlowerTradeWinds/Mikocon's torrents are normally denoted by "iso" or "mdf" in their filenames (i.e: (18禁ゲーム) [170929] [ハイクオソフト] 面影レイルバック 抱き枕カバー付き豪華版 (iso+mds+rr3)). If none are present, chances are it's a digital version.

TL;DR: no "iso" in the filename = download only if you feel lucky or are a good cracker.

Good night.

i have problem with syntax error, when i click the shorcut icon to start i cannot run the game Capture.PNG. i think the problem come from the save data View attachment krkr.console.rar

Probably because you've not set your locale to Japanese. Open Control Panel > Region > Administrative tab > Change system locale... button > Japanese. Restart if required.

That, or use Locale Emulator. I don't use Locale Emulator, so I can't help you with it.

I setup the game on mine but as I try to play it say I need a pc code with 4 box's show up max number letters 4 in each box whats the code?
help.PNG

Last edited:

View attachment 22734

I get this error when I try to install the [クロシェット] ココロネ=ペンデュラム! 初回限定版 [H-Game].

View attachment 22734

I get this error when I try to install the [クロシェット] ココロネ=ペンデュラム! 初回限定版 [H-Game].

I'm worry about this forum recenly got a lot of upload and torrent Japan license manga (Not dojin) series will make this page got in trouble in the future.

Can we actually filter torrent section by user? I don't need fucking tons of raw manga torrent by user freezback, it's shitty and just clogging the entire torrent section

Re: [Question & Answer] Torrent Section [Updated on 2020/08/31]

How does one use a save file from seiya saiga? I tried to do the obvious choice of extracting the files and copypasting them to a savedata folder of a game but nothing happened.

probably; i checked now and his last post is dated november 01 2022

edit: 29 December 2023 , still nothing.

Last edited:
I also wonder what happened, there's no any packages versions of games anymore 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.