actually disapointed with the fight well maybe since koyomi is protector afterall. couldn't expect much eh ?

Looking back, out of all the physical fight he's been in, I think Koyomi only won against Mayoi...
Crab - He didn't fight anyone, although Hitagi did stapled his cheek.
Snail - He beat Mayoi...
Monkey - Rainy Devil wtfpwned him hard, which the Kagenui's fight totally reminds me of. In the end he got saved by Gahara-san.
Snake - He almost got killed again, this time Kanbaru saved him.
Cat - After some knowledge and a bit of setup from the Cat, Shinobu finally get called to save him.
...Which reminds me, the alternate reality of that one, Mayoi Jiangshi, seem like it'd make for an awesome anime (Koyomi went back in the past to save young Mayoi, so since there's no ghost Mayoi to tell him about Shinobu going to Mister Donut, he never called her, and thus died by the Cat, Shinobu then cause zombie apocalypse \' '/)

And in Nise
Bee - She totally beat him up.
Phoenix - I'd like to call it a 'tie' on the toothbrush scene...and a win for all viewers. And Kagenui obviously pulverize him.

He 'wins' with words rather than force, so I wouldn't call him a defender either, more like a preacher.

Here's to hoping that Mayoi Jiangshi get animated, possibly as a 2 hours movie or however long it should take.

Users who are viewing this thread