My presentation (Please don't expect too much from it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenStalker

Trusted Member
May 1, 2013
hello there,

I don't really know what to say since I'm not good at forums. I usually lurk a lot.

Anyway, I'm a 20 years old french student. I like anime and video games (original isn't it ?). Although I'm studying languages I have weakness in writing english. Sorry about that.

I came here initially to learn more about bishoujo Game/Dating Sim/Visual Novel/eroge (I don't even know the difference between these terms), but I'd also like to learn and share about things I like.

hope to have good time here.

See you!

Welcome in the ASF-team, KamenStalker!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice:
- Don't worry about your english, because your currently skill are enough here...:goodtea:~>
- And share say you...? If you mean what uploading like here, then you should to first the uploader-rule read, because then have you sure no problem later here...:goodtea:~>

Thank you for your welcome.

- Don't worry about your english, because your currently skill are enough here...:goodtea:~>
- And share say you...? If you mean what uploading like here, then you should to first the uploader-rule read, because then have you sure no problem later here...:goodtea:~>

Thank you for reassuring me, I'm glad that I can take it easy with my english. By share I mainly meant "discuss", but yeah if I can I will be glad to upload things here too. :)

Thank you for reassuring me, I'm glad that I can take it easy with my english. By share I mainly meant "discuss", but yeah if I can I will be glad to upload things here too. :)
Don't mind, because that was naturally...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And I see now what you mean "share", well I wish then a good cooperation...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to AS KamenStalker~

Hmm... uploading... go reads the uploader application~ And yeah your english is good enough~

Come by the spams sometime~

Hello there [MENTION=50896]KamenStalker[/MENTION]; welcome to ASF.

Your English is (thus far) indistinguishable from a native speakers. You should be proud of it. :)

If you want to chat, the spam/games sections are the place to be. :D

What is this "English" you people are talking about? I only know about "Weeaboonese", "Engrish" and "Cant-O-knees". :P

Bonjour @ thread OP.

But what about spanglish and chinglish? Maybe even sign language and 0101 which electronics use~ ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls