My most popular AMV

do you use sony vegas? Its nice! But subs...>.< Subs...The subs....BUT I LOVE THE SONG AND I FEEL LIKE DOING A AMV WITH IT

Yah I use sony vegas.....but I couldn't get how to remove the subs. I tried once and it just messed up the AMV. Could you help me out with it ?

No problem hehe after 4 years I got something in my head well bassicly put crop/pan and move the box little bit to the middle and when you see on the screen the subs are gone here a video it might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-egczp_Zzs This workd on every sony vegas!! but before you move the box like in the video click the arrow up and click widescreen and Main aspect off as I rerember^^ and by the way Can I put you video up in our group thingy so everybody knows how great editors are in here^^? oh and Sure I can do a mep with you as I seen you make a post on the group web

Hmm you want Hellsing Ultimate AMV -The Night- to be the amv I post in the group?hmm I wonderd dont you want a profile picture?

oh and a reward for your hard work^^
______________by_ribbonlines-d5bn0n8.jpg
You can use it as your avatar or siggy If you want me to change something please tell me^^

Reactions: xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]