[Utility] MovieMaker 0.1

updated to v.0.5, should now rok with latest studio neo

Thank you so much ....work with latest update honeyparty_01_plus_0630ws_sub ?
Because so I have a way to decide whether to install it or not. By now the moviemaker has become fundamental to me, but if I have to wait for a new update of it, I can postpone the game update.
Thanks for any reply

Thanks for the awesome mod, Animat0r. Really adds a level of dynamism to the game.

In a future update, would it be possible to implement a "gliding" mechanic for position/rotation/scale? Essentially the same mechanic as how the camera can smoothly move between two data points, but for position/rotation/scale of the active character. It'd be very useful for rotation and scale especially!

Let me say big thanks for this awesome mod, it really expands the possibilities of the Studio NEO. :)

I couldn't figure out how to switch animations or rotation/scale though. Is it something that is still not implemented in the NEO version? Or if it is implemented, could anyone tell me how? I've been messing around with the plugin but couldn't get to rotate or scale the characters, neither change the animations.

Again, big thanks for the mod! <3

awesome mod... i really love it.

are there some .csv files to load animations out there somewhere? or do you have some you can share? i cant find any...

Since there is no documentation, I decided to write up a simple one, because it's not all entirely intuitive.

Honey Select Studio Neo Movie Maker Unoffical Guide
Assuming the correct version of the 0.5 dll is installed in plugins...

Press the left Alt key to bring up the moviemaker slider.
Select Add action and add "Static Camera Position" at 0.00 - this must *always* be done for every movie.

The Camera Continuous selection is an end point. So if you have your static position at 0.00 and set camera continious at 2.50, when the animation plays the camera will swing from the static position to the continuous position in 2.5 seconds.

The camera does not easily offer panoramic movement. It basically only works at 180 degrees of movement at a time or less. The continuous movement is based on the last static camera position. So if you swing around 170 degrees to the right, the camera will move right 170 degrees, but if you then set another "continuous" point without resetting static, and move 40 more degrees right(total of 210 now), the camera won't move 40 degrees further in the same direction. It will instead swing around in the opposite direction to reach that point.

A tip for making video recordings:
Set the initial static camera position at 0.00 and then set the exact same static position at 3.00(or more) and then make your movie from this point. That way after you start the movie, you have time to hide your menus so they don't appear in your video.

Light weight video recorder:
I suggest using oCam(not Bandicam or OBS). It is less resource demanding, and allows you to capture only a selectable portion of the screen, so you can avoid recording the greyed out GUI elements in the top right.
Troubleshooting:
If when you press the Left Alt key a tiny little dot appears above and to the left of the Add button, then you're using the wrong dll version for your studio version(some versionds of studio don't work with any moviemaker version)

Thanks AzureCrystal! you saveme with oCAM. (problem soved to capture RGB lossless)

Add Tips (MovieMaker 0.5 and NEO latest 9.x):

IMHO: For a better management of the tracking camera. it would be better to use the 10 saving scenes supplied with the Studio Neo as reference keyframes (camera save 1,2,3,.....10), and use intermediate sub-keyframe ( between a camera save and the other camera save) to add variations in the track using the keys "\ and ." for rotation. Mouse for position and zoom.

once the tracking of all the point of view has been completed, the shot can be considered completed.

When the capture starts, (at frames 0) just press Left ALt once more to remove the timeline from the screen and capture the full shot on a clean screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?