moshi moshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurenai_

天狼星
Trusted Member
Jan 10, 2016
Hey everyone, I want to do a quick introduction since I've been using this site for a while now (specially unregistered) but now that I do have an user I don't have any excuse :D

Well I'm a huge fan of visual novels, more than anime(a loooooot more) and I even learned Japanese just to read them untranslated :P thou I'm still learning (and probably will for the rest of my life) but I can read slice of life, drama or charage without problem now.
That's pretty much it.

皆さんよろしくおねがいします! :korokke_hiya:

Hi and welcome to the active part of ASF, Shukumei!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Reactions: kurenai_
Hi hi, [MENTION=122023]shukumei[/MENTION]; ! Welcome to this unmatched family that you, from now on, will share with all of us!
About being more in visual novels than anime I'm same as you; I have a long list of anime to watch because I played instead a lot of visual novels, so that's maybe explain because I'm a more fan of them.
Whoa, amazing! I hope you early can dominate Japanese completely, so I wish you good luck with that matter :)

2Bdq5Q.png

/me eaches out and gives a welcome gift

I also hope you enjoy your time here and make many friends.
As I always said, If you're not sure about something, just ask and someone will help you right away

1M38yj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]