[LPW #95] To what purpose, April, do you return again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that Dark Souls for the PC is the best thing you can have in the series thus far. Sure the port it bad, but that doesn't mean that the PC version isn't superior to the console version, just that it isn't as superior as it otherwise could be. If you have a PS3 or Xbox controller, then the controls already aren't a problem.

Demon's Souls is still awesome though (wins the "really cool" award in my books). It might also be a bit harder than Dark Souls is. :P

Also in your siggy I think you meant "break", not "brake"... >_>;;;;

Oh, so ... 0,0 the pc version is, or maybe is, superior despite the shoddy port. That makes the console version not sound too impressive, besides the concept and fun gameplay aside that is. Oh well, :} Back to PC then, I do have a ps4 controller I'm using on the pc now after all. All these cool games, I really wanna enjoy this season with the rest of you this summer. I'm getting hyped already.

Oh sig...something in my sig, I'll have a look, then I'll remember.

What have you been playing lately ? I just finished an old console game few days ago. That was fun ! (I even had to ponder about some puzzles in it for a while, thats when I realized, Heeey, this really is one of the older games)

///

Hello's to the rest of you. But no ones on atm. /me put locks on [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; hands and ankles, then have automated lasers point at him back and forth and leaves some cats behind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03