[Misc] LovelySurrealDream Mod Thread, Dong accessories, Mouth Morphs, Character Imports

Wishing there was way to add and save more facial expression to game studio. Maybe using bonemodifier to saving as IK??? Who knows?

Wishing there was way to add and save more facial expression to game studio. Maybe using bonemodifier to saving as IK??? Who knows?

From the developer of SB3utility they say it is difficult to add more mouth morph slots. It is possible and very simple to add a lot but would have to replace the in game mouth morphs. I know the ones I have now are not the best, but I do not really have time to make new ones because I actually don't play the game much anymore.

How do you get rid of the standard cock? I have two now with the male character. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
How do you get rid of the standard cock? I have two now with the male character. Does anyone know?

My cock accessories are for the studio posing because they do not work in H animations. In the studio there is a option to hide cock, at least there is if you have the english translation patch.

nice mod,
however I have a question

I saw these on your ID
Male Tops
102900 2 Frost Golem abdata chara/cm_body_beta.unity3d frost_golem 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
102901 2 Doom Monster abdata chara/cm_body_beta.unity3d doom_monst 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
102902 2 Insect Monster abdata chara/cm_body_beta.unity3d insect_monst 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

But I cannot find it anywhere
Can you help me?
Thanks

nice mod,
however I have a question

I saw these on your ID
Male Tops
102900 2 Frost Golem abdata chara/cm_body_beta.unity3d frost_golem 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
102901 2 Doom Monster abdata chara/cm_body_beta.unity3d doom_monst 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
102902 2 Insect Monster abdata chara/cm_body_beta.unity3d insect_monst 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

But I cannot find it anywhere
Can you help me?
Thanks

Do you have the Raiden and quiet metal gear costumes? These items will conflict with this mod.

LovelySurrealDream, Great mods! Thank you for sharing! You mind sharing your character that's in the second picture, the character that's wearing that cat costume? So looks too sexy not be shared. Lol!

The dong accessories have made me love futanari. So thanks, LovelySurrealDream, for providing us with these mods! The Strip Club map was also just what I needed, too.

Do you have the Raiden and quiet metal gear costumes? These items will conflict with this mod.

I have actually, so I need to remove them first?
Can I see which ID that I have?
Because when I see in unity3d files from download, there are no IDs like I mentioned. Only the accessories not the male tops

EDIT:
I checked using HS_SLotID but I couldn't find those male tops ID. And there is no conflict with Raiden mods

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here and have question - can someone reupload all this mods?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.