Konichiwa ^,.,^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayashimi

May 3, 2015
Konichiwa i'am new here in this forum i very happy to now in this community i have like the music,videogames,hentai,compuiting and desing and to help the rest to community and i accepting the all rules in this forum

Hey and welcome to the ASF Forum Ayashimi ! nice to meet you.enjoy your stay and ask if there are any questions ! :korokke_hiya:

Arigato i have one ask were i find one tutorial to try one editing from creating one siguinature or avatar with a little effect of animation​

Welcome to ASF Ayashimi!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well, okay^_^?

Arigatou so much the welcome i very like this community asf and i enjoy here i view other boards to reply in various themes i like or creating new

Last edited:
Arigato i have one ask were i find one tutorial to try one editing from creating one siguinature or avatar with a little effect of animation​

Welcome to AS Ayashimi~

Drop by the spam and games if you find time :3

Hmm... what do you mean little effect of animation? You mean those gifs? There is also a tutorial just for the eyes I believe~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
AnimeDreamX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.