• Hiyoko Strike!
  • Twinkle☆Crusaders -Passion Star Stream-
  • Prismatic Princess☆Unison Stars
  • Gaku☆Ou -The Royal Seven Stars-
  • Shinigami no Testament ~menuet of epistula~
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S
  • Dousei LoverAble
  • Soreyuke! Burunyanman Hardcore!!!

All comes out on the 27th. Unison Stars will be alright. Twinkle crusaders maybe.
January looks pale compared to February's enormity.

At least Febuary, March and April are all packed with eroge so January is essentially the "calm before the storm". This is definitely the month for fandiscs though.

I'm definitely picking up Prismatic Princess☆Unison Stars - the system looks fun and Unisonshift games always have really memorable characters so seeing them all together should be hilarious! I'm especially looking forward to the Yui/Amane/Chuchu/Yukino group.

Gaku Ou is the other eroge i'll definitely try, just because it's Lump Of Sugar. Diamic Days was a letdown but at least the scenario writer for this game has worked on some good eroge before, if Gaku Ou doesn't take itself too seriously then it could be a really cute game, plus it has Annemarie and Korie Riko does have really cute art. I want to see another Moekibara Fumitake illustrated game though.

Shinigami delayed to February, which means no heavy plot games this month.

im only taking an eyes on BUNNY BLACK 2 and Majikoi S! since i played their prequel games!

as for Bunny Black 2, i always love softhouse chara games. they're a good game to spend some times! since they're not just a what i used to call "click click game"

Only Liemyx mentioned Gaku Ou, what's this? Moetake fans mad for another Moetake-less LoS game?

and Korie Riko does have really cute art.
is sadly the most prominent factor behind my interest though.

And I think that's about it for this month. Or probably with Hiyoko Strike. With Shinigami being delayed to February, there's nothing else interesting for me. I would give PSS a try, but I never completed any of the previous Kurukuru so derp. The other moeges, nope. Majikoi, nope.

I support moetake leaving LoS anyway. Itsusora only comes once in a blue moon for LoS w. Moetake's art is better put to use in other potential scripts (secretly hoping for Shumon x Moetake collabration again).

Shinigami delayed to February, which means no heavy plot games this month.

Hmm, call it a blessing or whatever, then I will end the month with no titles I wanna touch then.
Good thing is -> END of FEB -> GRADUATED -> FULL TIME PLAY -> Hatsuyuki + Shinigami + Bloody Rondo (if I ever get it out of my backlog)

I think there were other February titles I was eyeing for, but I can't seem to spill out the names right now.

I support moetake leaving LoS anyway. Itsusora only comes once in a blue moon for LoS w. Moetake's art is better put to use in other potential scripts (secretly hoping for Shumon x Moetake collabration again).
Since my first LoS stuff was Tayutama (which for me, regardless of anything, was cute rather than anything along the lines of being serious) AND then Nursery Rhyme with its signature True My Heart, which hurts my ears Itsusora isn't quite the first title I'd associate with Moetake's drawing style due to such first impressions I attained.

Don't get me wrong though; she's a top-notch artist, I just personally like Korie more. *tries not to rant about no company choosing Inugami again*

I don't like Korie very much when compared to other makura artists :3. The body proportions looks a little bit off.

Let me guess. Hoshikaka FD, Princess style and other nukiges that month!

Last edited:
I can't believe the low amount of love for Twinkle Crusaders PSS ._.
I loved the original and was dying for a FD, then came PSS. <3

As for others, Dousei Loveable and MajiKoi S. Hiyoko Strike maybe, but my disaster sense is going haywire with this one. Going to wait for solid reviews. As for Unison Stars, eh...not a big fan of huge title mash ups. Good thing is that it's Unisonsoft and I wouldn't mind seeing the Flyable Heart and Alice Parade crew again. Also depends on reviews.

February is where it's at.

Not a fan of Unisonshift/Noizi Ito so I'm not that interested in it really. Before Hiyoko Strike's delay I was planning to get it, so might as well give it a try if there's nothing else.

I don't like Korie very much when compared to other makura artists :3. The body proportions looks a little bit off.
Hard competition against kilacco and Karory you know :< Yeah, admittedly her proportions are a bit off for flat chests but otherwise she's okay.

Hoshikaka FD,
No.

Princess style
Possible; but honestly, it looks less attractive than Marguerite Sphere so...

and other nukiges that month!
┐(´~`;)┌

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!