[Intro] Auldrant - Which side are you?

yes i know.. am just giving the game something to do ... cause every one is just writing a story... i hope you don't mad at me for that.. later i will introduce my char.. am thinking on that yet.

wow bro's writing skills are very nice.i also want to join this thread but my English is so poor!

So is Stigia taking the demon king? I guess ill work around that...

I woke up on the cold stone floor in the middle of a glowing magic circle. I was in a familiar gloomy room that I had hoped to never see again. Everything was the same as it had been when I last saw it, except for the thick layer of dust and cobwebs. The dull red glow of the sigils still illuminated the room and the tomes were left where they laid. I expected those hooded sorcerers to walk in proclaiming that the experiment had been a success, but that was impossible for they had all died all those years ago. I hadnt understood what happened then and I still dont have a clear understanding, but what I did understand was that those things were going to appear again. They haunted me and appeared wherever I went. Nothing could escape them and all everyone that tried to slay them had been massacred in the attempt except for that one group of four. They had been the only ones that fought those creatures and lived to tell the tale, but now they were gone... Why was I still here? Was this another effect of that curse those sorcerers cast? What irony. They would have been overjoyed to have known, but they had died at the hands of those four. As had I for that matter... I was sure that the birdbrained fool of a swordsman had thrusted that gleaming blade through my heart...

Job: N/A
Weap: Bare handed
Equip: Tattered clothes
Items: A ring (Probably has magical qualities)
Traits: A peculiar young boy, Cursed (Appearing creatures, Immortality?)
Ill add the more details to the curse later :3 I want to keep a slight air of mystery.

Last edited:
Maybe if we update, everyone will come back? That's the saying right?

I woke to the feeling of my sword pounding over my head and chest, the heart inside beating vigorously. There was a lot of pressure on my body and I couldnt move anything except my arms which where instinctively holding my sword sideways across my body. I opened my eyes but my perception didn't change. I was blind. I felt around me to find large pieces of wood and rock covering me and pinning me down. Either a roof had fallen on me or I had been mistaken for dead and buried alive in a casket. I was hoping the former out of the two. I felt around some more and found a cold hand next to my head. It was a woman's hand with cuts and was turning hard. "The love of my life," I whispered as my blind eyes got wide. Fighting the restricting boards and trying to thrash (wiggle) my way free. I made enough room to turn over underneath my blade, get my legs underneath me, and push the massive amounts of wood off of my body. The light of the sun glew red into my eyes and my heart as well as the sword's throbbed in pain from beating so fast and fearing what I was about to realize.
I bent down to grab what I could feel of her and pulled her out of the wreckage around me. I panicked as I held her close to me and tried to see if she was alive but realized that through her mage robes she was cold. And not breathing.....

Weapon: "The Angel's Heart" (large sword, will release picture for explaining will be too difficult)
Items: Bright Silver Dragonscale Armor, Beef Jerky, flask of water.
appearance: short red hair, tall large masculine build, soft shaven face that is almost always covered by his helmet.

More details later, my post is too long as it is.

I knew that nothing in this room was of worth to me, so I dragged myself up those stairs to the first floor of the castle. As I had expected, those foul creatures had appeared yet again. I was sure that they were going to cause yet another disaster and more of those groups would come. I quickly sneaked off using the fact that I had a presence that they couldnt sense to my advantage (or more accurately, my presence was too much of a common everyday thing too them, much like how a person doesnt usually notice their nose). Im sure that they would be in a mad frenzy when they finally do notice that my presence was fading, but I would have gotten far enough by then. It seems that those creatures had gotten a new king, as the old one would probably have done everything he could to secure me immediately. I shall use this king's inexperience against him.
I managed to get out the gate without any of them finding me. Outside the gate there are piles of corpses laying about (probably more groups that wanted to serve "justice" to that king or these creatures may have just been fighting amongst themselves). It was a simple task to escape after getting out of the castle for I knew the overall layout of this land. The withered trees and large boulders that dotted this dark valley provided more than enough cover. This valley had originally been called Valde Mort, if i recalled correctly, although that name had been changed numerous times and the most recent seems to have been changed to The Valley of Darkness which i would say is fitting. After those sorcerers had performed that experiment all those years ago this valley, which use to be covered with a variety plants found nowhere else and bountiful in game, had turned into a barren wasteland. The once warm sun is now covered with overhanging gray clouds and, for the few times a year that the sun's rays manage to pierce through the clouds, the sun no longer shares it's warmth. This is a land forsaken by god. All sorts of nightmarish creatures live here now. Anything that is weak will die. After a long dull period of dashing from cover to cover avoiding everything, I came upon a place where it seems that a large battle had taken place. There was mountains of corpses and, from what i could tell, it seems that this was the king's army. I walked past this morbid scene feeling the glares of the crows accusing me for disturbing them. I had finally reached the entrance of the valley where the sun grew slightly warmer and there was slightly more vegetation scattered around. I recalled that there was a small settlement nearby and walked in that general direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!