[Incomplete]MoGi: Origins - Demo Released

TitanAnteus

Trusted Member
May 18, 2012
[Incomplete]MoGi: Origins - Public Demo Updated

MoGI: Origins

OK so... hmmm... how to start this post. Well first things first... Hi, I'm a game developer. A friend and I are creating a monster girl ero-platformer, and we feel it's necessary to put our names out there.

GAME OVERVIEW:
You play as the character Voms. You're a mechanic on an island built for various purposes. One day shit gets real and monster girls attack.

The game just doesn't have GOR. It has some ingame animations in the form of hostage rapes... people getting raped by monster girls that you have to save.

ALL SCENES will be animated. We hope you enjoy it.

More Info Can Be Found Here: A Dev Journal For Amazing Games

Last edited:
Hi there Titan! I saw you post around ulmf as well. I played the demo to your game though, I'm a huge fagget when it comes to personal taste, especially when it's hentai games, so the lack of DFC, and, if the pictures of all those monster girls are anything to go by means there won't be... I'm not bought.

But, personal tastes aside, the game is fun. The controls respond well and the animations are nice to look at. I hope you'll give Veins alternative methods to do damage besides a wretch, especially if you add flying enemies lol.

By the way, will you update the demo in the future? Like add more to the demo, possibly a boss fight? Or some puzzle solving?

In any case, good luck with your project!

Last edited:
Hi there Titan! I saw you post around ulmf as well. I played the demo to your game though, I'm a huge fagget when it comes to personal taste, especially when it's hentai games, so the lack of DFC, and, if the pictures of all those monster girls are anything to go by means there won't be... I'm not bought.

But, personal tastes aside, the game is fun. The controls respond well and the animations are nice to look at. I hope you'll give Veins alternative methods to do damage besides a wretch, especially if you add flying enemies lol.

By the way, will you update the demo in the future? Like add more to the demo, possibly a boss fight? Or some puzzle solving?

In any case, good luck with your project!
After looking that up Dfc. I guess it means flat girls? It's always a possibility.

After looking that up Dfc. I guess it means flat girls? It's always a possibility.
That's right, at the very least some small-chested/well-rounded monsters. Not everyone's into cow tits. Thanks for considering it.

New Update:
Public Demo has been updated. We feel it more accurately represents the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.