i dont get it how yall downloading switch games ???

mihuchi95

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2011
i mean hello yes i do live under rock sorry ;~;
BUT i wanted to buy a nintendo switch and i got shocked that ppl actually upload switch games here?? from pc to the console LIKE HOW? i thought to pirate a console we need to wait ages but this is too soon??? when did that even happen lmao
but yes help me maybe?? is that possible if i bought a new console? or a lot of pain i hate pain : O
thank U

You could hack early switch models and be able to play nsps that way, buying one now to do that is pointless since nintendo fixed the exploit. Someday ppl may find a way around it, but you'd have to wait. Luckily it's easy to emulate. If you have a shitty laptop like me you're not going to be playing breath of the wild but it can handle most vns.

Last edited:
ahhh i see now ???????? thanks for clarifying that .. im gonna buy a new one anyways and yeah let me be patient for now ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.