[MENTION=39848]akane_senri[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

i checked with ur link checker and almost all links 're no access :(.the last three eps re access

Please note that there is a big difference between 'almost' and 'all'. Just as there is between making an accurate reupload request and making an unusable one.
Anyway, links replaced. :samuraihero:

Reactions: akane_senri
sorrry about that, i checked with rg checker and saw all the link in first two pages re dead so i assumed that all links re dead.
pls reup ep 2-12-16-20-21-23-26 link rapidgator,the links die so fast :spiraldown:

hi.

please reupload
Code:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5gca78bukg3x/[HorribleSubs]_Gundam_Reconguista_in_G_-_26_[720p].mkv

thankss

Reactions: fguelffstan
[MENTION=50775]ozzvx[/MENTION]; I stored OZC's version for this series/resolution, so I no longer have those files. :sowwy:

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

apr544 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hi, could you reupload this game to mexa?
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?