Happy B'day my beloved dear, K-chan (|♚| KK |♚|)~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday k-chan!! welcome to your 24th year on earth. you've brought a lot of life to the AS forums, and it wouldn't be the same without you. we've had great conversations, and i hope there's many more to come!!

now, since you have a kemonomimi ava, you've brought this next part on yourself

/me clings on to k-chan
giphy.gif
I didn't expected this, this made me smile so much that I myself can't believe it lol, thank you! It really means a lot to me, I'm so happy to know your honest thoughts T-T You know that I love you right? /me glomps to the ground :nekopara_hug:

I didn't expected this, this made me smile so much that I myself can't believe it lol, thank you! It really means a lot to me, I'm so happy to know your honest thoughts T-T You know that I love you right? * |♚| KK |♚| glomps to the ground :nekopara_hug:

glad to make you smile :thumbup: i had to make up for missing your birthday. the internet was out :sowwy:

how was your birthday? it was supposed to be kinda big right?

Reactions: trtlatstewa
glad to make you smile :thumbup: i had to make up for missing your birthday. the internet was out :sowwy:

how was your birthday? it was supposed to be kinda big right?

Aww don't feel bad about it, it's okay, it felt like a wedding, I don't know lol I had fun and it was quite emotional compared to the party I celebrated last year, I thought I would feel kinda old but I feel the same lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?