Oct 22, 2017
257601.jpg

Main TitleGreat Pretender
Official TitleGREAT PRETENDER
TypeWeb, 23 episodes
Year02.06.2020 until 21.09.2020
SeasonSummer 2020
Tagsnew

Only BADs are our targets! Trick you! Deceive you! Cheat all fortunes of you! You can hear our stories in LA, Singapore, London, Shanghai and Tokyo, Why? Our "CON GAMEs" stage, is the whole WORLD!!
Edamura Makoto is supposedly Japan's greatest swindler. Together with his partner Kudo, they try to trick a Frenchman in Asakusa but unexpectedly get tricked instead. The Frenchman, whom they tried to swindle, turns out to be Laurent Thierry- a much higher-level 'confidence man,' in control of the mafias. Edamura is yet to find out what fate awaits him, after having engaged in the Frenchman's dirty jobs...!

Source: Official website

I'm a stupid fuck who can't comprehend the "mpc and vlc can't play av1 codec" thing, the mpv-100different-builds is too confuse for me, so here is 2 vers, x265 web and AV1 Bluray in case anyone like me.

WEB 1080p
Googledrive Folder

BD 1080p

Mediafire Folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.