Earless Head with Fangs for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン)

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Earless Head with Fangs for Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン)

The Earless Head with Fangs is a mod, where I combined them from two head mods. Both mods was originally crated by Deathweasel (Anon).

Koikatsu Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Koikatsu Sunshine Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Users who are viewing this thread