[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Aih, yes—I know,(you didn't miss it) it got too late for me yesterday, and I still had a small piece left out. So I opted for sleep instead. I'm about ready now though, but seeing as the deadline been extended there's really no need to submit it in a hurry anymore anyway. I can just let it sit on the shelf for a little over a month and collect some dust...Then we can see who's got the most stylish dust collection :wink:

I'll just talk with you later about it at some time before the new deadline.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];

Just had some bad news today regarding my entry for the Video Contest.
I was editing my entry on my little sister's laptop as her graphics card/processor is slighty better than my desktop. So obviously everything was saved on that laptop.
Laptop was acting kinda strange/slow/laggy for the past few weeks but it didn't bother me as I didn't use anything else besides Sony Vegas.
But it did bother my little sister so she decided to give her laptop for repairs/re-install of her Windows version. I F*CKING LOST EVERYTHING. Yes, I had no back-up, I'm retarded.

At this point I've lost any motivation (and time) to make a new entry, even if the deadline's been extended as the previous one took a lot of time.
I'm sad to say that I'm withdrawing from the contest. I MIGHT try for a new entry but..I don't count on it myself.

I'm sorry about this but..sh!t happens... *sigh*

Err... did this thing ever get a conclusion? The last post seems a bit abrupt for a contest thread.

(I just made an account on this site, my bad if there's anything against posting on dead threads)

Err... did this thing ever get a conclusion? The last post seems a bit abrupt for a contest thread.

(I just made an account on this site, my bad if there's anything against posting on dead threads)

Hmm... needs to wait for ojou sama to return... but last posts tend to end up as random chatting so they arent any particularly useful gauge of the ending ;p

Just posting this for you all, in the case this contest might still see some sort of closure or not, and because i might regrettably not find an other chance to ever do so any later. If not, then I hope this one work may adorn it with at least one entry that, so far never got to see the light of day, and serve as my farewell-greeting to you all, while it still can.

Take care you all. I've been given some memories, may my entry not be despised I also hope, and me along with it. Much smiles towards you, and a shoutout of course to dear [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; if you should still revisit, with the sweetest of kiss.

Sayounara~~~

And a little something, no thanks to me though:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls