Anyone play pangya? :o

Sorry, i'm bad at golf... :/ Would probably just end up ragequitting anyways xD

I'm a bit busy now before Christmas :/ But if you want we could probably play some after Christmas if you got time ^^ Worth a try at least lol xD

this was from the wii version of super swing golf~ :runhappy:
the quality is bad, but the soundtrack of the game was nice

Last edited:
Have to admit that the soundtrack it pretty good x) It fits with golfing ^^ It would also somehow fit with the beach as well :/

To be honest I did not know Pangya was still running ha ha That is shocking to hear. It reminds me that I have not gotten back on that game since Ntreev first introduced Lucia. Not that adding Lucia was any reason for my quitting the game. Work and a few other matters cropped up that cut any semblance of game time.

On topic, if I can find my login info I would hop on and join you ha ha Not that this fellow recalls half of the controls. I just hope I still have my Big Papel and fully upgraded clubs for max control. Otherwise you better believe I will slice those tomahawks all across the map ha ha

Well now, I cannot seem to find out what all happened to the Pangya I knew. Did Pangya switch hosts again? I recall it going from Albatross 18 when it was hosted by OGPlanet, and then back to to Pangya when it switched hands to Ntreev. All during this process players accounts were retained. Did Pangya switch over from Ntreev to gamerage? If so I hope both the account info and items/characters owned previously on the Ntreev servers were retained once again.

I do love the game, but I cannot say I would hop back in with nothing ha ha I spent a good $80 on it, and would hate to lose all I managed to obtain. Though some casual play would still be more than warranted, being as enjoyable a game as Pangya is. So any info that anyone could provide with regards to accounts being maintained between the host change would be much appreciated. Assuming of course that is what happened ha ha

So any info that anyone could provide with regards to accounts being maintained between the host change would be much appreciated. Assuming of course that is what happened ha ha

Your best bet is to send a support ticket to last company it changed to and work backwards. In most cases, it will depend how the game information is acquired and what happened in-between it. Some events like Audition (from Nexon) that was put to a stop and now is run by Redbana does not transfer old accounts for whatever reason it may be.

found myself playing this again~ lol
not much to do when alone ;;
mmm i have the wii versions of this game if anyone wants them :o JP and usa versions.) (S1 and S2)

I am looking for people to play and since you play the game, I guess I will try it out, I cant be that bad at golf now can I? :XD:
seek LioNeeZ if you wanna add me their.

Pangya! It's good to meet others that play :3 I'm an off-and-on player, myself.
I usually play tourneys, really XD I'm not that good though o3o

I'm the worst in these types of games. I don't even understand it at times back then when I was trying to play it.

I played it for about a week. I rage quit in that game so much. I do like the character art though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.