• cv_2923da8b9fd333c1dea3.jpg

• Little My Maid - Regular Edition

Title: リトルMyメイド 通常版
    Company: Sweet Basil
    Release: 1999/03/12
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=768

You are Ouji Kamogawa, age 19, a bright student with a bright future. However, your dreams of going to a top-ranked university suddenly come crashing down when you fail your entrance exams -- and lose your beloved Yukari at the same time. Now six months later, you're wandering a lonely beach, bitter about all that you've lost.

Suddenly, you hear a sweet voice, crying out for help. It's a beautiful girl -- a young maid -- about to be subjected to a terrible fate at the hands of a band of hoodlums. Thinking fast, you are able to save her virtue.

"My name is Mari," she says, through her tears. "I work as a maid at a nearby mansion. Please...let me repay your kindness."

She takes you to the house she works at, Sea Dragon Mansion. There you encounter her two sisters: the proud and capable Hina and the delightfully cute Mayu-chan. You also meet the mysterious mistress of the mansion, Hime, and the cold trainer-of-maids, Aya.

Welcomed as a guest, you choose to stay for a time in Sea Dragon Mansion. Aya coldly explains the rules of the house: you are the guest, and that means that the three maids will strive for your every pleasure. Ring one of the three bells to call any one of the three maids, and you can use them any way you like.

Rapidgator:

ESG-008182.rar (213.07 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-008182.rar - 213.1 MB
Fikper:

ESG-008182.rar
Mexashare:

ESG-008182.rar - 213.1 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-008182.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls