[230609][AQUAPLUS] Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal [English]

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • cv_dungeon_travelers_2_the_royal_library__the_monster_seal-3109219579ac3b60d547b77.jpg

• Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal

Title: Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal
    Company: AQUAPLUS
    Release: 2023/06/09
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://www.johren.net/games/download/dungeontravelers2-en/

Long ago, in a bygone age, this land was contested between gods, humans, and the otherworldly evil known as the Demon God.
    Under the flag of the holy maiden Vitoria, the humans fought a long-waging war against the Demon God and her pawns, which they dubbed monsters.
    Things went on apace, as for so long they had, until it came to be the 395th year of the Era of the Gods.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.