[Japanese] [230224][TRYSET Break] ママ僕だけを愛して ~キモデブ息子を溺愛する母の歪んだ愛情 DL版 デラックス版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • rc1205517package7a5dd82bcd7c93f2.jpg

• Mama Boku Dake o Aishite ~ Kimodebu Musuko o Dekiai Suru Haha no Yuganda Aijou - DL Edition - Deluxe Edition

Title: ママ僕だけを愛して ~キモデブ息子を溺愛する母の歪んだ愛情 DL版 デラックス版
    Company: TRYSET Break
    Release: 2023/02/24
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1205517

Kawahara Youko is a calm and somewhat naive full-time homemaker who supports her husband Satoshi, a local government employee. Lately, due to Satoshi's frequent business trips, Youko has been feeling sexually frustrated. Moreover, being in her prime, her sexual desires have been on the rise. During one of Satoshi's brief returns home from his business trip, they engage in a passionate night. They become aware that Daisuke, their son, is secretly observing them, but instead of reprimanding him, they choose not to criticize. In fact, they accept his presence without judgment and even express concern about his increasing sexual desires. Driven by an abundance of affection, Youko decides to take care of Daisuke's sexual needs, believing it to be the right thing to do. However, this act unintentionally intensifies his physical desires and emotions. Ultimately, Daisuke loses control and crosses intimate boundaries with her. With Youko already grappling with pent-up frustration and her sexual desires increasing, she gets increasingly ensnared in his growing demands.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25