• cv_RJ336349_img_maine6cdb6cad8e29cbb.jpg

• EP Scarlet War Maiden

Title: EPの緋戦少女
    Company: Fuyou
    Release: 2022/04/01
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ336349.html

This is a simplified ARPG game. No stories or plot text here, all events will be represented by pixel images or animations.
    Compared with the previous game version, numerical and level optimizations have been made.
    The entire game experience time is about 10 hours.
    A creature with spiritual and unreal characteristics who named EP try to invade the worlds, the parallel world where the girl lives is also one of them, and you need to ait her to conquer all the twelve EP dungeons.
    Please be careful, There are various dead areas and H traps in the dungeons! being violating and infringing even though the battle was failed. In some dark regions, EP attempts to devour the girl's spiritual consciousness at any time.
    Passing game as virgin (the hardest mode), the girl will gradually falling towards EP creatures's reality when the H' number increasing dramatically. Finally, the residents wo lived in the town will be affected.
    Thanks to friends for the translation of the brief introduction of the works, and deeply grateful for "Nanashi奈奈氏" and "RottenCitizen" 's contribution to the testing and translation support for the game.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.