• next_0334pl99b82e78fcacf268.jpg

• Koiyasumi ~Kanojo no Hada ni Tokeru Konayuki~

Title: コイヤスミ 〜彼女の肌に解ける粉雪〜
    Company: RE:creation
    Release: 2021/12/24
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/next_0334/

Six months have passed since the summer holiday when Izumo Hiroki and Inaba Usaki went from childhood friends to lovers.

Hiroki returns to the city and is visited by Usaki. The two are excited to see each other again after a long time. Whether in their room or out in the city, the time the lovers spend together is full of happiness.

The past that has been built. The future they will create.
    --The winter landscape begins to sparkle.

Hiroki, on his way home from university, is chatting on his smartphone. Usaki is supposed to come to visit from the countryside tomorrow.

It's been a few months since he and his childhood friend Usaki became lovers. The first Christmas of their relationship is approaching. He is excited to see her again after such a long time.

A train slides onto the platform. The doors open.
    Hiroki looks up from his phone and...

"Surprise!!"

Christmas, New Year's and dates advances their relationship even further. The winter holidays begin, when they discover the true meaning of being lovers.

Rapidgator:

ESG-9628.rar (727.72 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-9628.rar - 727.7 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-9628.rar - 727.7 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-9628.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.