[Japanese] [2017][Silky's Plus DOLCE] Hikari no Umi no Apeiria(景の海のアペイリア) [Memorial CD + Music CD + Update 1.03]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Hikari no Umi no Apeiria(景の海のアペイリア)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949419
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v20860

Japanese Title: 景の海のアペイリア
Romanji: Hikari no Umi no Apeiria
Release Date: 2017/07/28
Developer: Silky's Plus DOLCE
Size: 3.9 GB

Summary:
"I don't know where you are, I don't remember your face or name. I don't even know if you really exist. But I promise I will find you."
"This mail was sent from the future..."

Winter, year 2045. Kirishima Reiichi, who belongs to the AI research club, had finally succeed in developing an artificial intelligence called "Apeiria".

Using the functions of Apeiria, he made the technology called "VRMMO: the virtual world", which is a fusion of magic, science and all those things from the books. However, VRMMO was a dangerous game with no control. Unfortunately, Apeiria was captured in the virtual world.

Now the protagonist and his friends: his step sister Miu, a rude girl with no friends, his kouhai Mashiro, which wants to be his "slave" and Kuon, a girl with a kind personality, who had chuunibyou syndrome two years ago have to rescue Apeiria from the virtual world. This is story about love, youth and science.

Included:
Game
Memorial CD
Music CD
Update 1.03

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Preview:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.