[Japanese] [2014][Swaneye] Watashi-tachi Hana no Oshioki Bu! Yararetara Yarikaesu... Ero Kaeshi da!(私たち・花のオシオキ部! やられたらヤり返す…エロ返しだ!)

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Watashi-tachi Hana no Oshioki Bu! Yararetara Yarikaesu... Ero Kaeshi da!(私たち・花のオシオキ部! やられたらヤり返す…エロ返しだ!)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=798620
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v14525

Japanese Title: 私たち・花のオシオキ部! やられたらヤり返す…エロ返しだ!
Romanji: Watashi-tachi Hana no Oshioki Bu! Yararetara Yarikaesu... Ero Kaeshi da!
Release Date: 2014/03/28
Developer: Swaneye
Size: 885.9 MB

Summary:
Due to a misunderstanding, your childhood friend becomes the center of attention throughout the whole school, and everyone starts asking for her opinion and advice. The student council president gets jealous as she doesn't like the attention drifted from her, so she sets a trap to stain your childhood friend's reputation.
She persuades your childhood friend into becoming the president of the Punishment Club, where clients can make requests to punish a third party, but she keeps it a secret that the club was despised and avoided by students and teachers alike.
Your childhood friend asks for your help, so you join the club, and it doesn't take you long to realize the student council president's true intentions.
You decide to work your hardest to fulfill the clients' requests, raise the club's reputation, and get back at the student council president.

Included:
Game

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Preview:

Last edited:
Hello im new here can you help plss when i successfully download .rar when i tried to compress it with rar it says cannot modify volume heelpp plsss
Screenshot 2023-08-31 034249.png
Screenshot 2023-08-31 034643.png

how to fixed this need help yesterday the game is okay working properly i use textractor to translate english and now is not working i got error

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-01 213224.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-01 213224.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 22
how to fixed this need help yesterday the game is okay working properly i use textractor to translate english and now is not working i got error

I don't use auto-translators and I can't help as my knowledge here is nil.
If it is necessary to translate, I will take out the whole text and translate it to insert it into the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25