• Kara no Shoujo - NEW CAST REMASTER EDITION - Package Edition

Title: 虚ノ少女《NEW CAST REMASTER EDITION》 パッケージ版
    Company: Innocent Grey
    Release: 2020/08/28
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1095011

Prewar-era Japan.

Deep in the snowy mountains of northwestern Japan, there exists a settlement called Hitogata, the Village of Dolls. On the night of the festival honoring the clay idol Hinna-sama, a girl is murdered.
    The villagers all blame Hinna-sama's curse. One outside the faith has joined in the festival of Hinna-sama, and brought the painful death of the curse down upon themself.

October, 1957.
    Two years have passed since Kuchiki Touko's abduction from her hospital room.
    Tokisaka Reiji's younger sister saves a man who had tried to commit suicide.
    He, too, is the most recent victim of "Hinna-sama's curse"——
    Tokisaka Reiji begins his investigation, clinging desperately to the hope that Touko can be saved——
    And at the same time, a strange religious group said to have dissolved six years ago begins to move again, to put a certain plan into motion——

The curse will be carried out, whether by the gods or by human hands.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.