• Y3CZVbcl_o.jpg

• Real Eroge Situation! 2 - First Press Edition

Title: リアルエロゲシチュエーション!2
    Company: 自宅すたじお
    Release: 2020/04/24
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=1080796

Tooru Seo, the protagonist, documents his irrepressible erotic fantasies in his "Fetish Diary". Writing in it both helps him repress his insatiable lust and serves as a way to get himself off in a way other than mere masturbation.

"Nobody will understand my fetishes, so there's no way I could get a girlfriend." Or so he thought.

Then, one day, Tooru forgot said Diary in the classroom so he hurried back to pick it up, but what he found was his classmate Ootori Chikage masturbating while reading his diary.

"Is this wonderful diary yours? If so, I have a proposal for you..."

It turned out that she was an hentai manga artist, but lately she's been in a slump, and that’s why she asked Tooru's permission to use his diary as inspiration for her work.

"If you cooperate with me, then all those naughty things written on the diary? I'll make them come true."

While that was certainly an appealing offer, Tooru was happier that his Fetish Diary was being praised, so he accepted helping Chikage.

"Hehe, I'm so glad. Then, let's do it... right now♪"

Chikage said, and pushed Tooru down before she began to fulfill her part of the deal.

In the middle of the act, Chikage realized that their minds and bodies were in perfect sync with one another, so she suddenly confessed that she had feelings for him!?

"Somehow, it seems like I've fallen for you... I love you, Tooru. I want you to be mine."

"It's fine if you don't give me an answer right away." Chikage told Tooru, who was visibly confused at having received such an out-of-the-blue confession.

A close friend of Tooru, Rindou Nao, was the first to notice his befuddled state.
    Nao, knowing his situation, the idea that "Chikage is going to steal Tooru!", caused her hidden feelings for him to erupt!

"I'm always telling you I love you Tooru, but you never take me seriously... I really love you Tooru-kun!!"

Out of nowhere, Tooru got confessed to by two beautiful girls. Then, both girls began taking radical and naughty measures to seduce him.

Furthermore, even his childhood friend Tokitou Rino refers to him as her big brother ends up throwing her hat into the ring for his love, leading to an even more chaotic situation!

"You know, Rino also loves you so, so, so much, Nii-san! So, let's drown ourselves in pleasure and lust♪"

Tooru, who believed nobody ever would accept his fetishes, was just that: accepted. Moreover, he was suddenly surrounded by a harem!

Here began the tale of his "real" daily life that could've been cut straight out of an "eroge"!

This is an erotic story about a man who enjoys copious amounts with girls that will accept any of of his innumerable, outlandish fetishes.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]