• HO8Dhg6j_o.jpg

• Tomodachi no Haha -Jukujuku Taru Omoi-

Title: トモダチの母 ~熟々たる想い~ パッケージ版
    Company: エロイット
    Release: 2020/04/24
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=1084076

The main character, Makoto, who is an extremely ordinary student, has a secret that cannot be revealed to others.
    It was that he liked the mother of his best friend, Misaki, as the opposite sex, and was fond of her.

With a fresh beauty in his mid-30s that doesn't make you feel his age, large I-cup breasts over 100 centimeters, and a plump body...
    For Makoto, who is in the prime of puberty, Misaki is the object of her sexual desire and he masturbates with her every day.

One day, Makoto, who is alone with Misaki at his best friend's house, feels overwhelmed and tells Misaki of her feelings.
    Misaki's heart races when a boy the same age as her son throws her serious feelings at her.
    Misaki loved her husband and son from the bottom of her heart, but she was moved by her true seriousness and allowed sex with the one-time promise.

However, there is no way she can fulfill such a promise that she truly felt the joy of sex, and she continues to search for Misaki's mature body from the next day onwards.
    Misaki was also absorbed in the joy of teaching sexual pleasures to a boy she considered a son, and she was drowning in it.

Rapidgator:

ESG-007826.rar (376.07 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-007826.rar - 376.1 MB
Fikper:

ESG-007826.rar
Mexashare:

ESG-007826.rar - 376.1 MB

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.