[Japanese] [200327][ファーサイド] 貴女が居るのに寝取られちゃう ~女の子同士の間に割ってはいる女学園男性教員~ パッケージ版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • y2yiFkjY_o.jpg

• Anata ga Iru no ni Netorarechau ~Onna no Ko Doushi no Aida ni Watte Hairu Jogakuen Dansei Kyouin~ Package Edition

Title: 貴女が居るのに寝取られちゃう ~女の子同士の間に割ってはいる女学園男性教員~ パッケージ版
    Company: ファーサイド
    Release: 2020/03/27
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1076454

After getting over the shock from being cheated by his fiance with her lesbian lover, main character is invited to an ojousama all-girls school as only male teacher.

However, the school is filled with full of lesbian students and teachers who treat him like garbage. Being reminded of the past trauma and using the hypnosis effect of his favorite aroma diffuser, he vows to take revenge on everyone once for all.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.