• Girls Book Maker ~Grimm to Sannin no Ohime-sama 1~

Title: ガールズ・ブック・メイカー ―グリムと三人のお姫さま 1―
    Company: ユメミル
    Release: 2020/02/28
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1102443

"——The prince has disappeared!"

Or so told the Register of Grimms' Fairy Tales to the Head Librarian of the Great Library.
    In order to deal with the situation, the Librarian sends the protagonist Kuri Eito and Tale to the troubled stories' worlds.

Eito and his friends search for the prince, along with the eccentric Register Grimm, whose personality changes frequently, and Shirayuki, an optimistic girl who is easily get carried away, yet they can't find him at all.

Then, at Grimm's suggestion, Eito begins to run around the stories in the place of the missing prince.

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.