[Japanese] [190726][Prometheus] 恋と魔法と管理人 ツインパック ~恋愛連鎖編&運命の歯車編~ パッケージ版

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • eHSK9IUD_o.jpg

• Koi to Mahou to Kanrinin Twin Pack ~Ren'ai Rensa Hen & Unmei no Haguruma Hen~

Title: 恋と魔法と管理人 ツインパック ~恋愛連鎖編&運命の歯車編~ パッケージ版
    Company: Prometheus
    Release: 2019/07/26
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1051240

This is the first title by Prometheus. The game is divided into two parts, with each focusing on two separate heroines.

Magic is seen only in fairy tales, movies, manga and other fiction. However, even though people cannot see it with their own eyes, it actually exists in this world. Originally it’s only used by women, but for some reason, Takeru was born with this ability. He was uncomfortable with his special ability and soon kept his distance from others.

One spring day, his grandfather, who had raised him up, passed away. It was written in his will that Takeru was to take over the management of the dormitory at the school which his grandfather had founded and was the chairman of. He thought that it would just be a simple business matter, but he never thought at that time that he would fall in love with a girl who lived there. Also, he did not notice that there was a giant organization targeting him for his ability…

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.