8A9vbNLf_o.jpg

Ubu na Otome no Ecchi na Onegai

Title: ウブな処女(オトメ)のエッチなお願い
Company: ensemble SWEET
Release: 2017/10/27
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=967843

The protagonist is a student of an elite academy. He just wants to have an uneventful school life, but a call from his uncle changes everything.

His uncle is the chairman of a famous academy and is looking for a successor since he's thinking of retiring soon. Therefore, he wants the protagonist to enroll and familiarize himself with the school.

And so begins his new school life.

Even though he only intends to spend his time inconspicuously, because his entrance exam's score is the highest in the academy's history, he becomes the center of attention.

And before he knows it, he's come to know many young ladies, each with their own faults. What will happen to his school life?

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg