• cv_RJ059623_img_main66c66434e1ff76c4.jpg

• Doripure!

Title: ドリプレ!
    Company: 帰りの会2
    Release: 2010/03/06
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ059623.html

Jouichi Shikigami, a sixteen-year-old third-year student at Virtue University, is quite the pedophile.

Then, two sisters named "Seia" and "Mia" from another world, "Titia," appear in front of him. They ask Joichi to become a "Dream Player (DP)" who can take away people's nightmares.

"I can only rely on you, big brother!

In the city of Toshitoku, where Joichi lives, various nightmares are somehow spreading among the girls.

But the DP's mission, though rare, involves a risk to life. Scared, Joichi decides to turn down their request as soon as possible.

Then, a mysterious old man named Naojiro Togi gives Joichi the Pink Deesa. With the power of the Pink Deisa, DP will be able to have sex in his dreams, just like in real life.

Instantly feeling horny, Joichi offered to become a "trial DP" to Seia and Mia. In order to enter their dreams, they must use a magical cell phone called a "Disaphone.

Joichi's first task was to remove the nightmares of Mio Sakura, who lived in his neighborhood. Because of her nightmares, Mio has been wetting the bed frequently lately.

What is causing Mio's nightmares is a mysterious entity called "Rune"...

Rapidgator:

ESG-9014.rar (492.72 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-9014.rar - 492.7 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-9014.rar - 492.7 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-9014.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25