姫騎士メリル~Hな呪いを掛けられた姫騎士のHな冒険記~ "good" ending

Kazamu

Apr 30, 2019
姫騎士メリル~Hな呪いを掛けられた姫騎士のHな冒険記~ all scenes

Decided to edit my post now that I've managed to find all of the scenes myself. The game is quite generous in that it does allow you to unlock all of the scenes by interacting with the cat that gets added to your room after you've seen one of the endings. For people who want to unlock the scenes themselves, here's a list of things to do.

1-4: Go around town and use the S key on male characters in your default outfit. Your arousal level determines whether the scene will be groping, fellatio, paizuri or sex. There are also 4 variations depending on the age of the partner (little boys, young adults, adults and old men)
5-8: Same as 1-4 but you need to use medicine first to enter a perverted state. Your eyes will have hearts in them. Status does not clear unless you use the medicine to clear it
9: There is a brothel inside the city in the southeast where you can offer various courses to customers. I believe you get an outfit from the Pussex brothel you visited early on. You may be able to alternatively unlock the scenes via the 1-4 method simply by putting on the costume but it's easier to unlock them at the brothel since you can choose the course. You require certain levels of arousal to perform each one
10: Masturbate in your bed
11: Pee outside by interacting with one of the flowers for the first 2 (normal and perverted) and let the bar fill completely for the last 2
12: Prologue scene (unskippable)
13-17: Lose any fight in each dungeon
18: Lose the fight against the demonized version of the old man that made you do the directional key inputs
19: Consent to having sex at the Pussex brothel
20: When returning to town after one of the dungeons, a boy will confront you and ask about sexual matters. Pick the 2nd option to teach the boy yourself
21: Lose the duel against the bandits in the 2nd dungeon (just mash Z for quick losses)
22: Lose the fight against the 3 bandits in the roper dungeon
23: Let your food meter deplete completely after you've been made into a slave (just take on jobs to get meal tickets but don't use them)
24: Obtained from each of the slave jobs that mentions a following H scene (i.e. every option other than the 1st and last)
25-26: Lose the input battle
27: Bad ending (I presume this occurs if you lost against any monsters)
28: Slut ending (you can get the good ending with your fiancee (no scene) by not having sex, then reload and get this ending by whoring yourself around town before the final battle)
29: After the first dungeon, your maid will have a scene and choose to consult her
30: After the 2nd dungeon, another scene will occur when interacting with the maid. Again choose the first option
31: After you deal with the slavers in the 3rd dungeon, the maid will ask you to retrieve something for her. Return to the 3rd dungeon, move on to the next area and in the north there will be a !. Interact with it to enter another area and follow it to the end where there will be a purple roper. Interact with it and then the maid
32: After the input battle, talk to the maid and pick the first option

I think you may need to get each scene to unlock the next for 29-32. Almost every scene after 4 has a normal and perverted state variation.

Last edited:
Re: 姫騎士メリル~Hな呪いを掛けられた姫騎士のHな冒険記~ all scenes

Decided to edit my post now that I've managed to find all of the scenes myself. The game is quite generous in that it does allow you to unlock all of the scenes by interacting with the cat that gets added to your room after you've seen one of the endings. For people who want to unlock the scenes themselves, here's a list of things to do.

1-4: Go around town and use the S key on male characters in your default outfit. Your arousal level determines whether the scene will be groping, fellatio, paizuri or sex. There are also 4 variations depending on the age of the partner (little boys, young adults, adults and old men)
5-8: Same as 1-4 but you need to use medicine first to enter a perverted state. Your eyes will have hearts in them. Status does not clear unless you use the medicine to clear it
9: There is a brothel inside the city in the southeast where you can offer various courses to customers. I believe you get an outfit from the Pussex brothel you visited early on. You may be able to alternatively unlock the scenes via the 1-4 method simply by putting on the costume but it's easier to unlock them at the brothel since you can choose the course. You require certain levels of arousal to perform each one
10: Masturbate in your bed
11: Pee outside by interacting with one of the flowers for the first 2 (normal and perverted) and let the bar fill completely for the last 2
12: Prologue scene (unskippable)
13-17: Lose any fight in each dungeon
18: Lose the fight against the demonized version of the old man that made you do the directional key inputs
19: Consent to having sex at the Pussex brothel
20: When returning to town after one of the dungeons, a boy will confront you and ask about sexual matters. Pick the 2nd option to teach the boy yourself
21: Lose the duel against the bandits in the 2nd dungeon (just mash Z for quick losses)
22: Lose the fight against the 3 bandits in the roper dungeon
23: Let your food meter deplete completely after you've been made into a slave (just take on jobs to get meal tickets but don't use them)
24: Obtained from each of the slave jobs that mentions a following H scene (i.e. every option other than the 1st and last)
25-26: Lose the input battle
27: Bad ending (I presume this occurs if you lost against any monsters)
28: Slut ending (you can get the good ending with your fiancee (no scene) by not having sex, then reload and get this ending by whoring yourself around town before the final battle)
29: After the first dungeon, your maid will have a scene and choose to consult her
30: After the 2nd dungeon, another scene will occur when interacting with the maid. Again choose the first option
31: After you deal with the slavers in the 3rd dungeon, the maid will ask you to retrieve something for her. Return to the 3rd dungeon, move on to the next area and in the north there will be a !. Interact with it to enter another area and follow it to the end where there will be a purple roper. Interact with it and then the maid
32: After the input battle, talk to the maid and pick the first option

I think you may need to get each scene to unlock the next for 29-32. Almost every scene after 4 has a normal and perverted state variation.

100% System.sav file pls...:alice_orz:

Re: 姫騎士メリル~Hな呪いを掛けられた姫騎士のHな冒険記~ all scenes

Yeah, is there any way of getting the save data? I'd really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread